We are highly experienced in Leak Detection.
Stop Your Leak Today
Call Us For Your FREE Consultation !
We service the whole shell of the pool and all fittings (return lines, main drains, skimmers, vac lines, gutters.) with dye testing. We pressure test the plumbing and use a state-of-the-art-ultrasonic locator to pin point any broken pipes, so you don’t have to destroy your whole deck to make repairs. We are here to help you with any problems you have with your pool.
Suspect a Pool Leak?
A 1/4 inch of water lose per day is considered normal due to evaporation. Any amount more of water lose then 1/4 inch per day, we can suspect a pool leak.
The bucket test through out the years some have said it’s the old way to determine evaporation. And there are some equipment that is used to determine evaporation at a cost $ to the customer. Our years on the field have proving to me that the simple bucket test works just fine in any conditions to determine evaporation at no cost $ to you!
The Bucket Test
This test is done to determine if you’re losing water do to evaporation or you have a leak. Watch our video or follow these steps:
- Shut down pump system.
- Fill a 5 gallon bucket with water to about 1 inch from top.
- Place bucket on first step of pool.
- Mark water level on inside of bucket. (you can use a piece of duct tape)
- Mark pool level on outside of bucket And resume normal pump operation.
- After 24 hrs compare the two levels, the water level should be the same. If the pool water level is lower than the mark on the inside of the bucket then we have a pool leak. Call us! We’ll Find it!